Advisors at Student Support & Advising provide assistance and guidance to students seeking information on admissions inquiries, your student record, your student account and financial aid matters.
We are here to help you:
- Understand your student account, tuition and fees;
- Assist with financial aid and OSAP inquiries;
- Resolve financial or admissions related issues;
- Provide guidance on university policies and guidelines;
- And much more.
Before connecting with the Student Support & Advising team, we recommend reading the following sections on services that we provide online or our frequently asked questions (FAQs).
For course-related inquiries, please contact your Faculty's Academic Advising office.
Services we provide online
Many services are available to you completely virtually.
- To order transcripts, graduation letters, diplomas, a RESP letter, or any other customized letter, submit a request through the request a letter webpage.
- To request a change of your academic program, submit a program change request.
- To reactivate your York record after time away, submit a reactivation form.
For a full list of online services, visit My Online Services.
Resources available to you
Learn about other ways we can support you in your journey as a student. If you need help outside of your student account, please see the following resources available at York.
Connect with us
To connect with us either in-person or virtually, you must use the QLess app.
To access QLess:
- Download the QLess app to your smartphone from Google Play or the Apple App Store or
- Access the QLess web portal through a web browser.
Note: For all OSAP inquiries, please ensure that you have uploaded your OSAP documents directly to your OSAP account.
Please note: We are currently experiencing high queue volumes on all our contact channels. We apologize for the delays as we continue to work to improve our student services.